London District has worked for a number of years with the Jack Petchey Foundation, who provide achievement awards and grants for our young people and leaders.
Over the past couple of years there have been a number of changes to the way the schemes have operated. We have therefore arranged with the Jack Petchey Foundation to host an information evening via zoom on Monday 14th June 2021 at 7pm and would encourage all companies to have at least one person attend the session on their behalf. We would also encourage Battalions to send a representative in order to be able to support companies in making future applications.
The information evening will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the Jack Petchey Foundation
- An overview of the Young Persons Achievement Award
- An overview of the Leaders Award
- An explanation of how you can apply for awards.
- An opportunity to ask questions about the schemes and process for applying.
Please click here to register in advance of the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.