It was great to see over 600 children, young people and leaders at Felden Lodge on 18th June 2022. With inflatables, funfair rides and so much more on offer, there were lots of smiles wherever you looked and even the weather couldn’t dampen the excitement of everyone who attended.
With companies attending from as far away as Stafford and Northampton, the event re-affirmed it’s place as a key feature of the Boys’ Brigade calendar both in the London District area and the England Region.
Two feedback forms have been sent to companies to help us plan for next years event, which one you received depends on whether you attended this years event or not. If you haven’t yet completed your feedback form, please click on the relevant link below.
Feedback – Companies who attended L2TM 2022
Feedback – Companies who did not attend L2TM 2022
There were a number of lost property items remaining at the end of the day. These include:
- Blue ‘Juniors’ Baseball cap (presumably purchased by someone attending the event).
- Black ‘Callaway Golf’ Baseball cap.
- Navy Blue ‘Nike’ waterproof outer layer – size XL 158-170cm.
- Brown Camouflage style baseball cap.
- Spiderman Baseball cap.
- ‘Smileyworld’ Baseball Cap – Name of ‘Amelia’ written inside.
- Black Pakamac – size M.
- Navy ‘Churchfields’ Baseball Cap.
- Green/Brown Baseball Cap.
- Blue plastic reusable water bottle with a ‘Miss Costa says’ sticker
If any of these items belong to somebody in your company, please can you contact us by the end of August. Any items not claimed by 31st August 2022 will be disposed of.