Risk Assessments are an essential part of running a Boys’ Brigade Company safely. As a minimum a Company should have an annual risk assessment covering their meeting space and regular activities that take place over the course of a session. Depending on any additional trips & activities that take place, further risk assessments may be required.
In order to assist leaders with carrying out their own risk assessments, we have put together some templates in Microsoft Word format which should be amended to cover local risks, but give leaders a starting point. All Risk Assessments must be reviewed on an annual basis or when a significant change occurs.
If you would like to see a template Risk Assessment for an activity not listed here, or if you have a Risk Assessment that you would like to share with others, please get in touch.
Please click on the relevant Risk Assessment to view and download.
Risk Assessments for Company Night Activities
- Generic Meeting Risk Assessment
- Hand Tools Risk Assessment
- Sparklers Risk Assessment
- Spray Painting Risk Assessment
Risk Assessments for Trips & External Activities
- Marquee Risk Assessment.
- Paintball Risk Assessment.
- Public Transport Risk Assessment.
- Ten Pin Bowling Risk Assessment.
- Travelling in a Car, Minibus or Coach Risk Assessment.
Risk Assessments for London District Resources
When using one of the London District Inflatables, please ensure you download Inflatables Checklist which must be used in conjunction with the relevant risk assessment & in line with our Terms & Conditions.
- Bouncy Castle Risk Assessment
- Caterpillars Risk Assessment.
- Football Goal Risk Assessment
- Human Table Football Risk Assessment
- Inflatable Straight Track Risk Assessment
- Inflatable Track Risk Assessment
- Inflatable Wall Risk Assessment
- Land Zorb Head-to-Head Race Course Track Risk Assessment
- Land Zorb Risk Assessment
- Nerf Guns Risk Assessment.
- Space Hoppers Risk Assessment.
- Stage Risk Assessment.
- Twin Tunnels Risk Assessment
- Wedge Slide Risk Assessment