Following feedback from leaders, we have been working hard behind the scenes to make the website more user friendly and easier to navigate to find what you are looking for. The latest update has just been completed and includes the following:
- A slimmed down menu with clearer headings.
- A new page containing template Risk Assessments for leaders.
- A search function which is currently located at the bottom of each page.
- An new page providing useful information for companies and providing links to existing information. This page is designed to summarise the most relevant information for leaders and direct them to where they can find out more.
- A new page providing information about the Nerf Gun Set that is available to borrow.
Whilst the changes above have made some significant changes to the structure of the website, we would advise leaders that links that were previously saved may no longer work. Further changes are still planned as we continue to improve the website and the work still to take place includes:
- Providing links to Events & activities on the Useful Information page.
- Moving the search bar to the top of the page.
- Reviewing the information provided relating to driving in London to ensure it is still accurate.
- Reviewing the images used on the website to provide consistency.
- Reviewing the level of text on the website.
Please bear with us as we work to improve the website. If you have any feedback, are struggling to find something or have any suggestions on how to make the website better, please contact us.